Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hey there! It's been a busy few months, and I'm finally getting around to updating my blog. What do you think about being my friend on Facebook? Too much? Great idea? Let me know.

Enjoy these photos/videos in the meantime!


At a Halloween party. They made me wear the Bumble Beagle costume. Again.


At a favorite Mexican food restaurant for happy hour! They let me sit outside. =)



I think Jessica was bored and decided to play with the camera. Just so you know, the camera added several inches to my noise.


All snuggled up is the best way to be!!



I got a new bed from the Portland Saturday Market this weekend! I wasn't sure about it at first, as you'll see in the video, but now, it's the only place I'll sleep!


Relaxin' in my new digs - love my new bed now!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,
Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment