Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!


Happy 2012! Enjoy these pictures from the last few months.


Mommy and Me!


Tom's birthday was Dec. 5th.
Thanks to Grandma Tina for a delicious cake from Piece of Cake in Sellwood!

Fun with Levi - a disc golfing friend


I won!


My stick. Watch your ankles, people!


My cozy chair


Zonked out on a beautiful rug. Babysitting is exhausting!

I wasn't so sure about this Snowman.



Our trip to CA! I stayed in my cave bed (aka the "V-hive") the whole time.


Nice view of Mt. Shasta
(although I didn't see this because, as I said earlier, I stayed in my bed the whole time.)


Me and my favorite guy - Private First Class Doehne!


My gift box for Christmas.The crunchy cashews are my favorite!!







Cutting down a Christmas tree in Oregon....

In the pouring rain.... (I'm a true Oregonian now)

The three of us and this other scary guy.

Happy holidays, and best wishes for a happy new year!

Love,
Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment