Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hello, all! Happy spring!

Here's a selection of pictures from the last few months:


My favorite chair



Tom, Jessica, and I at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival near Woodburn, OR.



A silly photo opportunity...



Jack, Tom, Jessica, Jacque, Stacy, and me at the Tulip Festival - Aren't we photogenic?



Frisbee golfing at Milo McIver State Park.



I love Stacy and she loves me!!



Zonked out on the iPod after a day of frisbee golfing/adventuring



Tom and Jessica on a different frisbee golf adventure at LL Stub Stewart State Park



Jacque kept me company in the backseat all the way there!



Okay, I know I'm not in this picture, but it's a cute one anyway. This is Jacque, Stacy, Jessica, Liz, and Tom having breakfast at Jam on Hawthorne.



This was taken after a rainy hike through Tryon State Natural Area, my favorite place to sniff around!



Taking in the sunshine at Gabriel Park.



Ever have those days when you just don't want to get out of bed?




Tom looked awfully strange in that green thing....



Taking a nap on my favorite couch.... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment