Sunday, February 20, 2011

Time is flying by at our house! Jessica is getting regular subbing and is very happy to be making connections with students and teachers in Portland area schools. Tom is settled in at his relatively new job, and is frisbee golfing more than ever.

Most importantly, my birthday is next weekend! I'll be two years old, can you believe it?! Check out how much I've grown:



9 weeks old............. 4 months old ............2 years old



Snuggled under my favorite blanket!


My new favorite toy from Jessica's mom at Christmas- I get to hunt for squirrels! YUM.


This was my first time seeing snow! Good thing I had my warm winter jacket.


Tom and Jessica got a new desk at Ikea. See how I helped them set it up?




I found the one ray of sunshine this winter!


This is me and Neville, Tom and Jessica's friend Maddie's cat. I tried hard to be his friend, but he wasn't so sure about me. We enjoyed being on opposite ends of the couch together!



Love,
Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment