Monday, November 29, 2010

I am thankful for:

  • Unconditional love and lots of snuggles
  • More puppy toys than I could possibly play with in one day
  • My puppy blanket (hand knit by Jessica's Grannie) that keeps me toasty warm
  • The dog park (as long as the Great Danes and St. Bernards stay away)
  • Walks in Tryon State Natural Area - so many smells, so little time.
  • Riding in the car - and sometimes Tom or Jessica forget to lock the windows, and I figure out how to open them all by myself!
  • Zoe, Star, and my new friend Lilo - Pax, Edie, and Snickers, too!
  • Letters from Matthew at Basic Training - can't wait to see him over Christmas! I sent him my picture today... he's my favorite person.
  • Dog treats from Healthy Pets Northwest, the pet store in Multnomah Village - YUM.
  • Living in Portland, Oregon. Tom and Jessica can take me just about anywhere! I especially love Cafe Autogrill, a local coffee shop that gives me lots of dog treats.
  • My awesome ability to smell and track anything. Sometimes Tom and Jessica hide a treat for me somewhere around the house, and I can always find it!
  • It's worth mentioning again: unconditional love and lots of snuggles.
Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! Looking forward to the upcoming holidays.... =)



Tom went to Minneapolis in late October - I really wanted to go with him!



This is me curled up on the bed.... ah, bliss.

And here's another silly video of me...




Love, Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment