Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm having a relaxing summer - hope you are, too! Here's some pictures of my latest adventures:


My new favorite person came to visit! You can't recognize him with his new haircut, but it's Matthew, Jessica's brother. I love him. I didn't want him to leave.


We took Matthew to Cannon Beach, hoping for some sunny beach weather, but found some Oregon beach weather instead. Still beautiful, no?


We went exploring in the tide pools around Haystack Rock. The water was cold!


Jessica & Matthew, trying to be photogenic.


I slept on Matthew's lap the entire ride to the beach and back. Ah, the lap of luxury...


I didn't get to go, but Tom, Jessica, and Matthew went on a Willamette River Cruise in Downtown Portland. Looks like they had a good time!


The brother-sister duo....

They did bring me along to "Flicks on the Bricks," a summer event in Downtown Portland where movies are played on a big screen in Pioneer Square. Tom got some Starbucks coffee, which I promptly tried to drink, and I was called the StarBeagle the rest of the night.


The big screen! We watched Ferris Bueler's Day Off. I slept under the blanket most of the time.


We also took Matthew up to the Turner's cabin. We went on hikes around the Gorge and around the cabin, and boy, was I tired!


I liked keeping Matthew company.


A picture of all of us at the cabin...


This is a video of me playing with a mysterious feather that kept appearing from underneath the deck at the cabin. You'll also notice my friend the whiffle ball makes an appearance. I think the ball and the feather were working together.....


This is how I am beating Portland's current heat wave - sitting in front of the fan with my toy puppy and some socks. I love socks.

Happy late summer!

Love,
Venice

1 comment:

  1. looks like venice needs neville to show her how to play with the mysterious feather properly.

    ReplyDelete