Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer is here!

Hello all!
Here's a few pictures from some recent Portland happenings:

This is my new Beagle friend (she's from Ikea).


I got to visit Jessica's Kindergarten classroom - lots of fun, and only a little bit scary to be in a strange room surrounded by 25 kiddos.




I also got to run in the Doggie Dash, a super fun event to raise money for the Oregon Humane Society. Some kids from Jessica's class were there. I loved running with them, but most of all I loved all the free dog treat samples.



Tom, Jessica, their friend Jacque, and I went for a walk along Terwilliger, a popular walk/job trail above downtown Portland. This was the first sunny day for a week, and for 19 rainy days before that, so we were all very excited to be outside in the sunshine.


This movie is from a park we found along the way.


Inspired by day 2 of sunny skies, we did a long hike from NW downtown all the way to Pittock Mansion, a huge historic home way up in the hills above downtown. We had a great time, but boy, am I tired!




This is my new house!





Love,
Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment