Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's raining outside, but don't worry - I have a doggy raincoat

Hello, all!

It's been a long time since I wrote to you! Jessica now has several jobs subbing in various school districts - they call her crazy early in the morning, but I always get up with her to keep her company until she leaves (after which I promptly get back in bed to snuggle with Tom). Tom has a job as a residential trainer in a group home, and he loves to take me frisbee golfing on his days off. We're pretty happy around here these days.

I love playing with my new best friends Star the Australian Shephard and Zoe the Black Lab - they live downstairs. Some afternoons we all go outside without our leashes (!!!) and we get to run around and play fetch/keep away. I even got to go to Zoe's house while Jessica and Tom were singing in a concert last week.

Halloween is next weekend, and I can't decide if I should be Captain Jack Sparrow, the Little Mermaid, or my favorite, the Bumblebee. Maybe Tom or Jessica will find another cute (or ridiculous) costume on sale somewhere. I'll keep you posted, I promise.

In the meantime, here are a few pictures and a video of life at our house. Nothing too exciting, but I love it just the same.



We went to Hood River a few weeks ago to go to the Fruit Loop and the Hood River Hops Fest. It was a gorgeous day - that's Mt. Adams in the background.



This is me at the Hops Fest. Everyone loved me and wanted to pet me. I even got compliments for how calm I was despite the large crowd - ha, me - calm? Not at home when it's time to go to bed!






Mostly I snuggle under a blanket on the couch. Ah, bliss.





Tonight Tom and Jessica seemed to think I was "sitting funny" on the couch. I don't know what they're talking about, do you?



This is a video of me playing with a frozen blueberry while Jessica was making oatmeal for breakfast. Please pardon the loud microwave beeping in the middle of it - we have the loudest microwave in the world.

That's all for now. Happy Halloween!

Love,
Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment