Monday, June 8, 2009

Sleep.... Play.... Eat.... Car Ride.... Sleep.... Eat.... Chew on things.... Sleep...

It's been a great week. Let's see, I've been to the drive-thru at Wells Fargo (where they gave me a BIG doggy biscuit!), the drive-thru at McDonalds (where they did not), the Hillsdale Farmer's Market, and PetSmart. I went to Gabriel Park yesterday for a potluck/BBQ that was all about me! I got to meet a lot of Tom and Jessica's friends, and even though I was a little scared (okay, a lot scared), I had a lot of fun. I played with big sticks, a tennis ball I could barely fit in my mouth, and bird poop - man, was it great!

Here's some pictures!


Pant, pant, pant.....
It's hot in an upstairs apartment!

















Sleeping in on the weekend...







Another video of me being silly....





Love,
Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment