Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here's what's been happening.....

I got to meet Jessica's cousins Samuel and Quentin a few weeks ago, and we had so much fun! We played in their backyard, and I even got to climb up in their tree fort and slide down the slide. I also met Chowder, their dog. (I thought she was a bear at first - she's so big and fluffy!)

I also got to meet Toby and Isaac, the kids Jessica babysits a bunch. I liked Toby's awesome sandbox, and I especially liked how the food on Isaac's highchair was right within my reach. He fed me some banana.

I've been to Petsmart a couple of times, but this last time, I met a dog named Milo. He was smaller than me, so I wasn't scared of him. We played and played and played while my people talked to the lady who does the training classes there. Looks like I'm going to be enrolled in the next Puppy Class!

I've also met Micah and Toshi, Jessica's aunt's dogs. I liked Micah the best - Toshi stole my rawhide toy and didn't give it back. But that's okay, I had fun in their backyard. They have lots of sticks!

Here's some recent pictures:




This sort of represents my
relationship with Jessica:
she's quiet and calm and
I'm just a crazy blur
of energy!









This is that stick at Micah and Toshi's house I was talking about. Yum.

















Check out my ears - they're my best feature.



And now for the cutest picture in the world:


Love,
Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment