Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hi, my name is Venice, and I am a three month old Beagle puppy. This is my first time blogging, so bear with me. Thought you all might like to see some pictures of what I've been doing during my first week with Tom and Jessica (the best owners in the world, I might add).

My big adventure today was going to the music building to meet Denise the department secretary -- I pooped on the floor in Seitz Lounge, I was so excited! Good thing my people brought their carpet cleaner. Denise gave me some awesome accessories, including an intriguing new toy that treats magically come out of if I twist it the right way. Thanks, Denise!

This is my next big thing today that my people thought was just hilarious (I cant' see why).


Here's some pictures of what I do a lot of the time: sleep.




Bye for now!

1 comment: