Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello, all! It's been a while since I've updated, so here's a few pictures from the past month.

Tom, Jessica, and I went to Sacramento for Christmas and New Years, and I had so much fun playing with Sara and Snickers, Edie, and Winston, my new best doggie friends. Snickers and I played tug of war and catch-me-if-you-can all the time. I even got to go to the dog park a few times. I think I got more Christmas presents than anyone else! I love my new hand-knit blanket from Jessica's Grannie. Here's a picture of me snuggling in it on the chair.



Jessica's mom got me a puppy jacket - isn't it really cute?


More holiday fun....



Jessica's Mom and her "grandpuppy"



A full couch! Featuring Snickers (left) and Sara (right).





9 weeks .................. 14 weeks

10 months
Look at how much I've grown!

That's all for now (Jessica says she has to do her homework).
Much love, Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment