Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hello again!



These are pictures from when we went to the Fruit Loop, a 36-mile loop outside of Hood River with a lot of orchards and farms. As you can see, I'm a brilliant tractor driver, and I even gave the tire swing a shot (with a little help).



Jessica's kindergarten class went to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago, and she brought me back this big orange ball with a bone attached to it. I'm not sure why she put it outside the front door, but I make sure to stop and gnaw on it a little every time I go back inside.



Here's what I do when I'm not chewing on everything:





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!



(Said in my best Eeyore voice) "I'm a happy buzzing bumblebee"



Tom as Axl Rose, the lead singer of Guns N' Roses



Jessica as a gypsy/pirate

More pictures to come - I'm attending a Disney Princess-themed party tonight, and I'll be dressing up as Ariel the Little Mermaid.

Much love,
Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment