Sunday, September 13, 2009

Big news! I'm a graduate!



Let's see... what else is going on?

Tom and Jessica took me on a trip to California for Jessica's grandparents' 50th anniversary party. We had a great time - I got to go to the dog park, play with Edie and Winston a bunch, explore Deer Creek, eat berries, and I am now an expert at traveling in the car.



Now I go to the dog park down the street all the time, and I just love it. I may be tiny compared the all the big dogs there, but I can outrun just about anybody! I found out there is a monthly Beagle meet-up at this dog park, so I hope I can go to that in a few weeks. Beagles, Beagles everywhere!

In other news, one of my downstairs neighbors gave me this doggy t-shirt and Jessica made me wear it. This is what I think of it:



That's all for now!

Love,
Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment