Monday, July 27, 2009

A much-needed update!

Hi all,

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. Jessica is in the 6th week of her graduate school program, and she's been incredibly busy. Good news - Tom has a job at The Gap! I hope they'll still have time to play with me...

A quick update:
  • I am now 5 months old.
  • I have had all my vaccines, and my vet just adores me.
  • I'm halfway through puppy class at Petsmart, and I'm a straight A student.
  • I love to go to the fenced-in baseball field at the elementary school and run and run and run.
  • I'm teething - you can see my canines coming in!
  • I went to the Lucky Labrador Pub to meet the people in Jessica's program - they had some super fun dogs that I loved playing with.
  • I love hanging my head out the car window and letting my ears blow in the wind.
  • I like to chew on socks, underwear, pens, paper, and stuffed animals. Socks are my favorite. I have learned how to open the closet door to get to them.
  • Tom and Jessica put up a new baby gate (remember how I conquered the old one?) and they thought that because it was really tall and it had vertical bars that it could keep me in. Boy, were they wrong. I am one determined little pup!

Here's some pictures from the last month or so:

Up at the Turner's cabin.... One tired pup!


They call me upside-down doggie.


Tom and Jessica were housesitting for the Turners -
They covered the inside, and I guarded the porch.

I bring sticks like this one into the house and shred them on the carpet.

Much love,
Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment